Android’s developer blog released a preview of the Android 3.0 SDK, with non-final APIs and system image, to allow developers to start testing their existing applications on the tablet form-factor and begin getting familiar with the new UI patterns, APIs, and capabilities that will be available in Android 3.0.
- UI framework for creating great apps for larger screen devices
- High-performance 2D and 3D graphics
- Support for multicore processor architectures:
- Rich multimedia:
- New types of connectivity:
- Enhancements for enterprise:
See the Android 3.0 Platform Highlights for more.