HP today announces immediate availability the HP Mobile Access Solution, enabling users to maximize mobile communications through wireless access points supporting 50% more mobile devices than existing competitros. These new Access Points will deliver the highest performance in 802.11n A.P. technology in the market today with the best price and performance in the industry.
According to HP, this is industry’s first access points that will transmit 3 data streams per wireless radio as opposed to current technology 2 streams, allowing performance increase on wireless networks.
The new technolgy will allow Mobile Access Solution devices to reach up to 15 concurrent HD video conferencing sessions against 10 supported by “old” 802.11n.
- - Industry’s first 3 spatial stream MIMO Access Point
- - Up to 450Mb/s per radio on the E-MSM460 and E-MSM466
- - E-MSM466 supports a range of antenna options
- - E-MSM430 two stream; price / performance leader
- - All APs use standard 802.3af PoE power
Pricing and availability
The MSM430 model has a U.S. list price of 700 US$, while the MSM460 and MSM466 have a U.S. list price of 1000 US$.
More information about HP networking solutions is available at www.hp.com/networking.