Sharp PN-L601B-PKG 60-Inch Class Full-Array LED Backlit Touch-Panel Display Hits the Streets
Sharp today unveiled the PN-L601B-PKG interactive whiteboard solution for meeting collaboration, video conferencing, interactive digital signage, presentations and higher-education applications.
The package includes the PN-L601B 60″ LED touch-panel display, the PN-TPC1W compact whiteboard PC and SR-560M floor stand. The whiteboard PC connects easily to the back of the display via a provided HDMI cable.
According to senior product manager Steve Brauner, the PN-L601B-PKG enables users looking for a neat, comprehensive and highly performing interactive whiteboard solution the opportunity to acquire one in a single purchase.
The PN-L601B Touch-Panel Display sports full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution and is equipped with Sharp’s UV2A photo alignment and Full Array LED backlight technologies to create an evenly-lit bright and energy-efficient screen that is easy to read in most environments, regardless of ambient lighting levels. An accurate touch-screen is ensured by an infrared detection system, which uses multiple infrared sensors to pinpoint the location of the user’s onscreen finger or touch pen movements to definitely eliminate misalignment.
Sharp released a pen software for the PN-L601B including a friendly interface that allows the selection of pen colors and eraser functions. When images are displayed on the screen, users can draw directly on them with a touch pen or their finger to quickly make notes and reference marks.
- Accurate Touch Screen Response – through minimization of space between the touch screen and LCD component panel. This helps assure accurate-to-the-spot writing and easy and reliable operation.
- Sharp Proprietary Infrared Detection System – increases touch screen accuracy through multiple infrared sensors that help locate position of the touch pen with impressive accuracy.
- Easy To Use Sharp Design Intuitive Pen Software – allows virtually anyone to smoothly and easily operate the touch screen.
- Streamlined Communications via Direct MFP Connection – By connecting the PN-L601B to a Sharp network-connected MFP (multifunctional product), documents may be scanned from the MFP and directly imported to the pen software for display on the PN-L601B. Image data can also be saved to a PC or sent to an MFP for printout.
- 60″ Class (60″ Diagonal) Screen Size – with Sharp UV2A LCD Technology provides exceptionally deep blacks and bright vivid colors with 400 cd/m2 brightness and 4000:1 contrast ratio.
- Sharp Full Array Backlight Technology – for bright, energy efficient lighting, with exceptionally uniform brightness and easy readability, even in bright environments.
- Full 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Resolution – from analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources.
- 24/7 Certified – for use in most any commercial application.
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty – covers parts, labor and backlight, in both landscape and portrait modes.
- Advanced Fanless Architecture – operates silently with maximum reliability.
- Extensive Interface Capability – Standard interfaces include HDMI® input D-Sub 15-pin RGB input, stereo audio input, stereo audio line-output and RS-232C input/output.
- Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PN-ZB01) – adds DVI-D input/output, 5-BNC analog RGB input, component video input, S-video input, composite video input (BNC), stereo audio (RCA) input x 2, RJ-45 LAN display control and stereo speaker output (10W x 2).
- Optional PN-TPC1W PC – easily attaches to rear of display for an all-in-one interactive display solution
- Compatible with SDSS™ Sharp Digital Signage Software – for use in interactive digital signage settings.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified – with exceptionally low power consumption.
- Available as a Bundle (PN-L601B-PKG) – including PN-L601B display, PN-TPC1W whiteboard PC, and SR-560M rolling cart floor stand.
The PN-L601B-PKG will be available through Sharp’s network of dealers, distributors and VARs for $14,795US$.